Company history …
Little’s was established in 1963 by owner Major Little. In 1986, his son Dennis Little took ownership and expanded the business into service segments of Little’s Septic, Little’s Grease Trap, Little’s Excavating, Little’s Plumbing (DBA Mr. Rooter) and in-house company New Vista Solutions (waste treatment plant). In 2019, Travis Little, Dennis’ son, took ownership of the Mr. Rooter Franchise and in 2020 took ownership of Little’s Excavating.
All of the Little’s businesses are based out of their primary office at 239 Clay St., Wheelersburg, Ohio.
Licenses for OH, KY & WV:
- Ohio Plumbing Contractor’s License
- Ohio Certified Backflow Tester
- KY Master Plumber & Journeyman License
- KY Certified Installer
- WV Master Plumbers License
- WV Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester
- UTI Service Line Installer & Mechanical Joining Re-Qualification
- Certified to Install, Service & Repair Hydro-Action Class I Wastewater Treatment Systems & NPDES
- Certified Soil & Site Inspector
- Listed as a Qualified Designer on the STS Designers List for the State of OH